Creamy Chicken and Sweetcorn Pasta
Bruce Lee practices the Secret too?
My interview went well today, I was given the offer on the spot. It was the company that I wanted the first place and I’m glad I got it. I have actually sent out my Request Letter to two different companies, but my heart is with the latter. The first company gave a vague reply but made no further offers, but the second one invited me to go on an interview. In the end, I got the company I wanted. And hopefully with The Magic, I can achieve the goals I set out on working with them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I’ll be listing down the best things that happen the night before as a reminder for myself.
1. That awesome Carrot Cheese cake I got for half-price at Tong Hing. So yummy. Best Carrot Cheese Cake ever!
2. Thank you for the BB1M book vouchers from the government, brainchild of our Prime Minister worth RM250 which allow my to buy tons of books, magazines and stationery.
3. Had a great day shopping at Harris, 1 Borneo. All the staff I’ve encountered are so nice and helpful.
4. Thanks to popular for topping up RM50 on the spending of the RM250 vouchers. I get to spend RM300 altogether. Popular also gave out free membership cards for those who spend the vouchers.
5. I discovered blank notebooks with no lines while hunting for stationary at Harris! I have been looking for this sort for a long time. Thanks Harris for stocking them.
6. Finally gotten my hands on two long-coveted titles- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest and The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson.
7. Thank you Daddy for filing my taxes for me. Wouldn’t know what to do without your help.
8. Thanks Daddy and Ah Boy, for helping me carry my purchases.
9. Cleaning my room, feels like an achievement for having a clean room.
10. I’ve gotten an invitation to attend an interview for my industrial training this week.
11. My Scheming Aloe Vera + Vitamin E mask, it’s really hydrating and refreshing!
12. Have gotten a stack of magazines to read at highly discounted prices as well as 4 new romance novels.
13. My cats for letting me have the bed to myself last night, finally, a decent night sleep.
Thank you for all the great things that happened to me and all the great things to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
There is always something great about any situation. Just try and think it through, surely there will be something that you can feel grateful of.
This morning I said a quick Thank You for the good news I’m about to receive today. And I just found out that last semester’s result has been posted. I passed beyond my own expectations, I’ve got one subject for 3.5 GPA and the other two subject for 4.0 GPA. A total average of 3.83 GPA! That means I may be qualified for another merit based scholarship. Thank you for the Amazing news. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Being grateful teaches you to think of the good things about a situation, and that leads you towards a solution.
Oh Grumpy Cat, try counting your blessing every morning and say thanks for the good things to come, you will start your day feeling a whole lot more positive and happier. You will feel that everything will go right for the rest of your day.
It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
Be grateful for what you have, count your blessings, you will realize you really do have an abundance.
Unleash The Magic, all you need is Gratitude.
1. I’m grateful for the wonderful people who follow this blog, Living The Secret now reaches 62 followers!
2. I’m grateful for Tumblr for providing me a platform to share Rhonda Byrne’s wisdom with more people.
3. I’m grateful for my progress in writing, I may be able to complete a book by the end of this year.
4. I’m grateful for my comfy room. My own personal space.
5. I’m grateful that it’s Friday!
6. I’m grateful that weekend’s are almost here, and that I get to spend more time with my family.
7. I’m grateful for having the opportunity to do Industrial Training soon because it allows me to get out and do something different.
8. I’m grateful for my facilitators in University for their help in arranging for the Industrial Training.
9. I’m grateful that I’m allowed to pick out the companies that I wanted to intern in.
10. I’m grateful for all the great outcomes that are coming my way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Page 252, The Magic by Rhonda Byrne